Substantial investments in technology and human resources allow AS SALA STAMPI to have a full fleet ready to face any qualitative challenge with confidence and professionalism.
Our moulds are dimensionally correct in all their parts with performance and durability that reach established standards.
AS SALA STAMPI gets this by using more suitable steels (worked with high technological machines and tools ), and heat and surface treatments adapted to the characteristics of the mould and the finished product.
We can make small, medium and big moulds.
The machines range is composed by:
- One completely robotic line with a warehouse for moulds; the robot connects three machining centre and one control measuring machine
- 7 machining centre
- 1 boring-and-milling machine cnc
- 3 wire spark erosions
- 3 plunge spark erosions
- 2 hardened materials micro drilling machines
- 3 edgewheel grinders
- 2 cnc lathe with 16 machining heads Y
- 4 centre lathes
- 1 hydraulic press 300 TON
- 1 mechanical press 80 TON
- 1 100 TON die casting and plastic moulds testing press
others machines complete the factory
Finishing operations are performed by specialized personnel who acquired special abilities during the work experience. Special operations of finishing are done manually, with precision, sensitivity and craftsmanship.